Islamabad, August 7, 2019: Prime Minister Imran Khan today chaired a meeting of the National Security Committee at Prime Minister’s Office.
The meeting was attended by Foreign Minister,
The Committee discussed
The Committee decided to take
1. The downgrading of diplomatic relations with India.
2. Suspension of bilateral trade with India.
3. Review of bilateral arrangements.
4. Matter to be taken to the United Nations, including the Security Council.
5. Independence Day this 14 August to be observed in solidarity with brave Kashmiris and their just struggle for their right of self-determination. 15th August will be observed as Black Day.
PM directed that all diplomatic channels be activated to expose design and human rights violations. PM directed to continue vigilance.