LAHORE, Mar 04, 2019 :The Pakistan Cricket Board has reassured all ticket-holders of the Lahore-leg matches in the HBL Pakistan Super League 2019 that they will get refunds on the face value of the tickets.
“As is the case for all online sales, fans who purchased tickets through www.yayvo.com will have their transactions reversed on to their credit/debit cards in the next few days without needing to go to the TCS centres”, said a spokesman of the PCB here on Monday.
He said all the tickets purchased physically, will be refunded post 18 March through dedicated TCS centres across the country. The PCB will share more details of the specific TCS centres in due course
“Ticket for the March 7 match will be valid for the March 11 double-header. With approximately 85 per cent of tickets already sold, the remaining 15 per cent tickets are still up for grabs which can be purchased at the original price of the 7 March match” he said adding,”
Tickets for the March 9 and 14 matches will be made available shortly for purchase. Further details will be provided in due course”.
He said tickets for matches in Karachi as per previous schedule for which dates have not changed will continue to be valid.