The Prime Minister Office evening caught fire on Monday afternoon.
According to details, the fire erupted at sixth floor of the PM House, Prime Minister Imran Khan was not present in his office.
The fire erupted because of short circuit, ptv reported.
The PM House was immediately evacuated. All of the PM House staff was taken out of the building. The prime minister asked everyone to leave the building.
The fire brigade officials remained busy in extinguishing the blaze. No casualties have been reported.